I can't believe its nearly 10 weeks already - only another month of parental leave. Manaia is starting to get a lot more interested in toys and objects - he loves looking at his Aunty Saff's paintings and has had several long conversations with one of his Aunty Laurel's pieces.
Every morning he says hello to the painting by his cot (before he says hello to me usually).
3 comments:
Hi Donna and Julian,
I know it's been a long time since I talked to you. Just actually wanted to send a very belated Congratulations upon the birth of Manaia. I don't know your email address so have put this in a post instead.
I guess your Mum has already told you that Bram and I are also expecting a baby in mid July so not long to go now!
All the best, Love from Sheena, Bram and Wriggler.
Hey, he looks so big now! It won't take long until he starts to speak, don't you think? Hope you teach him Chinese and Japanese.
My Chinese is getting no better,just OK to servive here. Will let you know if I got a Chinese boyfriend and a baby with him...it will take time, though.
From mariko
we've decided that kahurangi can be a plumber, so manaia can be the artist of the family. an artist mary kelly did a whole major series about her son and his new life. including used nappies. so you can say manaia is a VERY creative artist already... he's got his eyes going, and the other end makes the art.
go go poopy artist baby!
Post a Comment