Well, not too long to go now. I'm 35 weeks in this photo - didn't realise my t-shirt looked so stretched until I saw the picture. Everything is still going well - apart from a 24 hour tummy bug last week. Its not too hot so I haven't been too uncomfortable - which is good for me, but not so great for everyone else who would have appreciated some nice weather.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
35 weeks - the countdown begins
Well, not too long to go now. I'm 35 weeks in this photo - didn't realise my t-shirt looked so stretched until I saw the picture. Everything is still going well - apart from a 24 hour tummy bug last week. Its not too hot so I haven't been too uncomfortable - which is good for me, but not so great for everyone else who would have appreciated some nice weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hi this is just a test to see if it works...
Oh it did, great. Hope you are well!
hey,I got the letter from you today,thanks.( Actually I guess it was posted few weeks ago to my mail box...sorry!)Now I can believe you are having the baby!
You are expecting soon, aren't you!?
Remember to post up the photos of the baby for pur update!
Happy Pig Year!
Barbara
Post a Comment