31 weeks (December 24 December, 2006) Only 9 weeks to go. I'm feeling good but am still not used to the belly - keep forgetting to allow myself the extra room when trying to go through doors or standing next to things. Am now down to a very restricted wardrobe of things I can wear outside of the house, so I'm hoping the weather gets hotter so I can just wear shorts and singlets.
Belly at 28 weeks (Sunday 2 December, 2006) So now the belly is getting really big. The photo is not really good - a bit blurry - soft focus.
- I hadn't put a picture up for a while so thought I should. Apparently, baby is going through a growth spurt which means so am I. These were the same clothes I was wearing in the first tummy shot I put up a couple of months ago.
Whats up with the weather? (Sunday October 15, 2006)
Its freezing here. The weather has gone crazy. Last Tuesday it hailed and snowed in Upper Hutt (its meant to be spring), and its meant to hail again tomorrow - aagh. I'm just about 22 weeks - thats 55% of the way there. The baby is kicking a lot and now that people can tell I'm pregnant, some people are starting to feel free to comment on stuff that would be really personal if you weren't pregnant.
Almost halfway
So I'm nearly 20 weeks - just about half way. I'm struggling to find tops that cover my belly now so had to go shopping today. I still don't think people who don't know me can really tell though. They will just think I'm lazy cos I always sit down whenever there is a seat and get out of breath walking anywhere. I may make myself a little cushion to wear under my tops so I get more pregnancy sympathy.
- So my tummy is getting bigger - I think. Lots of people still reckon they can't tell, so I guess those people just think I'm putting on weight.
- My tummy (Saturday August 26 2006)
- Julian took this photo of me about a week ago. I think you can see my tummy a little bit. The pants are the only ones I fit at the moment - well, I can get my jeans on but they're not very comfortable. I will probably have to get some new clothes in the next week or so, but I don't want to get them too early because I will grow out of them quickly. We were talking about baby names at work yesterday. Keitha has already nicknamed my baby "Sharona", and sings 'My Sharona" when she sees me. Ricci suggested Optimus Prime if it is a boy - Optimus Prime Apatu. Julian kind of likes it. It is better than Apple or Audio Science I guess.
-
- Its freezing (Thursday July 6 2006)
-
Well its freezing in Wellington - cold and rainy. It was a bit of a shock coming back from Hawaii to this. I'm trying to adjust to being back at work, but it is a bit of a struggle. I don't think the weather is helping either.
But our holiday in Hawaii was great - Julian is touting it as his BEST holiday ever. We did pretty much everything on my list that was do-able, so I've started on the list for the next trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment